A few weeks ago we writing about the Flowtron Electronic Insect Killer Review as an efficient and environmentally friendly way of dealing with an outdoor flying insect problem. Today we will be talking about an indoor flying insect problem. Outside bugs just love to get in through opened windows and doors and when they get in, they tend to stay and cause all kinds of problems.
Aspectek Electronic Indoor Insect Killer is chemical-free, so it safe to use inside your home and it works very similarly to the Flowtron. It has two UV bulbs inside available in 20 watts and it has a kill grid which I like because it’s made out of parallel metal rods just like in the Flowtron. The reason why the rods tend to be better than the meshes you see in many of insect killer lamps, the meshes can get clogged up with dead insects, and after that happens they don’t work anymore. Whereas these rods just allow the insect after they’ve been neutralized to fall down and in this trap.
Since they can’t just fall on the ground like they could with the Flowtron, it actually has a little collection tray at a bottom which you can remove and empty into the trash or into the compost. So this thing can just go back into the whole circle of life. Aspectek Electronic Indoor Insect Killer also comes with a chain which you can attach to these little hooks right along the top of it and hang it from a post or hook inside of the room that you want to use it in.
The Aspectek Electronic Indoor Insect Killer looks like a really well-designed electronic insect killer and works really well, very comfortable. This trap designed for anyone who’s trying to deal with an indoor insect problem without chemicals, messy poisons, and sprays or anything like that.
If you are dealing with one or two insects at a time like most people, you will not notice this issue. But if you set this trap down in a room that had hundreds of insects in it, you’re going to end up with a little bit of burnt insect smell. This won’t be an issue for regular use because most of the people will be killing it one at a time and hopefully not letting them accumulate to swarming because it could be an issue if you’re dealing with lots of them.
In short, the Aspectek Electronic Indoor Insect Killer is a very effective indoor insect killer with chemical-free, easy to use, and so easy clean up the dead insects with the removable tray.
- POWERFUL: Two UV bulbs emit powerful attractant ultraviolet rays that attract flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects from up to 80 feet away. Powerful coverage area lures insects to the machine where they are zapped by a powerful 2,800 Volt shock.
- CHEMICAL-FREE: No more pesticides or potentially harmful sprays. Get rid of bugs fast without sticky, messy poisons and sprays. Great for places where pesticides can’t be sprayed like kitchens and hospitals.
- EFFECTIVE: Mosquito killer, Fly killer, Bug Killer (100% Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- EASY-TO-USE: No maintenance required and nothing to change. Dead insects are caught in a tray for easy disposal.
- SAFE: Despite the powerful electrical grid, the Electronic Insect Killer is safe for home use. The grid is surrounded by a protective cage. The device is CE certified and RoHS compliant.